Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Nono

My Nono is leaving tomorrow. That makes me sad. He's been here for a while. But it has been nice for him to be here. Yesterday, he had to pick me up from school. Because my Dad got stuck in traffic. We went for ice cream after school. And he went with me to my dance practice. I think he had a good time.

Tonight we had a going away dinner for him. I'm going to miss him. I think my Nana is going to miss him too. My Nono was getting used to going to visit her at work. I know it made her feel better. Because she has been sad for a while. I wish my Nono still lived here. He lived with us for a little while. I miss him a lot!

I'm glad that my Nono came for a long visit. I'm glad that Steve gave him the time off. And that he got to come and play in the group with my tios. My Nono told me not to be sad. We're going to see each other soon. Because my Dad always takes me to Disney World for Spring break. Our Spring break starts on March 22nd. I can't wait to go visit my Nono! :) C

No comments: