Sunday, December 12, 2010

Virgen de Guadalupe



Today is the feast day for the Virgen de Guadalupe. What a special day. Dedicated to Jesus' mom. Our mom.

I'm very excited that I get to be a part of the special mass today. I'm getting to dance. We get to use candles. And we've been practicing for weeks. It's very exciting!

I really do like my culture. Not only are we celebrating la Madre de Dios, we are celebrating all mothers. There are going to be mariachis, dancers, and matachines at mass. Very exciting. My Dad is also cooking up a big dinner. That's for after the big day. And all of our fun. :) C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture is really pretty

pollyrose said...

Hi cari- is this your image? we'd like to use this image for a project - do you know who owns the copyright?

thanks