Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Christmas Wish List



Both my Dad and my Nono asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I'm not sure. I've been thinking about it for a while. But I'm really not sure.

There are somethings that I really like. But I don't know if they're too expensive to ask for. Or too late. But this is the list I came up with.

1. A Serger. My Nana has one. And I really like it. This is really all that I want. But I know that it's expensive.

2. A sewing box with sewing supplies.

3. Pretty fabric.

4. Some "I Love This Yarn."

5. A ring or headband from Much Love Illy.

6. Anything from Love Stitched.

7. Colorful tights.

8. A long coat like my Nana's. The one with the ruffles.

9. A wooden shoulder rest for my violin. :)

10. The movie Little Dorrit. I watched it with my Nana. And I really liked it.

11. More ribbon. I like making bows.

12. A pretty scarf with a fun pin.

That's my wish list. But I really just want a Serger. If I can't have that, I'd really like a wooden shoulder rest. I know that Christmas is more about giving that receiving. I'd rather be able to donate some money or toys to kids that wouldn't get anything. :)C

No comments: