Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow White



Yesterday we watched a few Disney movies. My Dad said that he had never seen Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. I'm not sure about that. But that's what he said. He liked it a lot. He told me that the next time we go to Disney World, he wants to buy something with the Dwarfs on it. I think he should get a coffee mug. :)

Sarita told him that he looked like Doc. I think he is more like Happy. My Dad didn't really know who we were talking about. He just knew who Sleepy, Doopey, and Grumpy were. Doopey reminds him of Sancho. He's pretty silly like that! And Grumpy, he knows Grumpy. Because my Nana has some pjs and a sweatshirt with Grumpy on them. My Nana says that she is like Grumpy in the morning. My Dad agrees. :) She just doesn't like the mornings. My Dad is like that. But coffee always makes him feel better. I hope we get to see Snow White again with my Nana! :) C

No comments: