Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sarita

We're all very lucky. We have our health. But my friend Sarita, she's been sick since she was a baby. Sarita is like my little sister. She is 4 years old and has leukemia. Her mom and dad are my tio and tia. And they've been here with us. It's been really nice to have them here.

Sarita has to be in Tennessee to have her treatments. But when she isn't having her treatments, they like to come and visit. And my Dad always makes sure that they stay with us! Sarita's Nana and Nono are the same as mine. :)

I feel bad when I see her sick. But I know that she is getting better. The doctors are working hard to make her better. And we are all praying a lot to make her better. I'm not sure why God makes some of us sick and some of us healthy. But I'm glad that he is helping Sarita. :) C

No comments: